- Strive toward growing into a transformer manufacturing company, that can serve local and international business.
- Contribute to the growth of the metal industry in South Africa and
- Potentially become an official supplier of transformers to Governmental Institutions, such as; Eskom.
- To provide a service that is unsurpassed and complies with international quality standards ISO 9001:2008.
- Effectively use our expertise to grow from a paltry business to that of a substantial standard that is a competitive and reliable manufacturing company.
Rafitos Projects Overview
Rafitos Projects was founded in 2016, It all started with a wish to develop a company to pursue a dream of being in the metal structure business.
The founder of Rafitos Projects, merged with a few of his colleagues and decided to make his dream a reality in the metal industry which is a value-added process that involves the creation of structures. He has worked his way up to this position. He has firsthand experience as being a welder. Given his experience, capabilities, and work ethic, he was then appointed as the Supervisor at Desta, the former company he worked for. He later went on to join Hawker Siddeley Transformers, which is now known as, WEG Transformers Africa (PTY) Ltd, where he was appointed for the position of a fabrication manager.
Value talent cultivation and encourage
Effective Team Work
Pursue organizational solidity and press
on effective team-work
Ensure first and best of product quality
Meet Our Team
The MD of Factory Press, he has been the captain of his team..
She is an Factory Press technical adviser & business developer
He has managed to bring to the company as well as industry.
Community Head and has worked tirelessly to help the needy.